Wednesday, June 10, 2020

My First Scrapbook!

Hi All, just wanted to share a personal lock-down triumph that has occurred in my craft room! I have finally finished my scrapbook and it only took me.....7 years! lol.


This was a lovely day out with the whole of my partners family and I thought would be easy to scrap! At the time I wasn't aware of exactly how much time might be needed for a twenty page 8"x8" book.  I loved doing it though, I am not sure if it's very obvious which pages were made in 2013, and which were made in 2020 but my style has changed rather a lot. Because it's been on the back-burner for so long I had collected lots of themed items as the years went by and it was great to finally add them to some fun photos from the day.

I would like to thank my friend Nancy for her top tips on digitising my scrapbook, I didn't fix every problem but thanks to her the photos all came out ok.

Here it is, click on any pic to enlarge it. I have obscured faces rather than ask everyone's permission to show them, I suppose some privacy is sensible.

Scrapbook for my MIL's 80th Birthday (Feb 2013)
on the Severn Valley Railway with all the family. 


Inside Cover. (There's an envelope with the spare photos in glued here).
Some Out-takes
Some Out-takes
Some Out-takes
Back Cover.
The End.

3 comments: