Monday, October 17, 2016

All dressed up - bride and groom.

Commissioned Wedding Congrats Card for the couple I recently made wedding invites for. This beautiful image is from All Dressed Up, and it was the only one that I thought was cute, but not saccharine or sickly or animé!


This stamp is called "Over The Moon", I had to remove the text when I printed it because I knew it was going to get at least partially covered. I printed it onto kraft card and coloured it with polychromos. Her invites were on kraft card, and had bunting, so I wanted to included them somewhere in this card too.

Here is a close up of the centre of the card.


Papers were all from the stash, and mainly freebies from magazines. Flowers from Prima and Wild Orchid. Stars from Shimelle. Bling from stash.

Dies used
Joy - Clouds
Die'sire - Traditional Bunting
X-cut - Butterfly
Marianne - Bird LR0137

3 comments:

  1. What a stunner, the colouring is perfection xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic coloring Annabel! What a gorgeous card!
    Xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Annabel! Your colouring looks amazing, and I love all the added details! I am sure this card was very well received by the person who commissioned it as well as the intended recipient!

    ReplyDelete