Friday, December 08, 2017

Cat's Chorus?

Am so lucky to work on the LBB DT where it's ok to do a bit of a collab! I know designers collaborating, who'd have thought it? lol! (This post is cross posted on the LBB Blog).

For my DT choice today I have the super Caroling Sophie and.... she has some Knitty Kitty friends!


I loved this image of Sophie but thought she could do with some friends, hard to carol properly when you're snuggled deep in a cosy scarf! :) And we all know what delightful voices cats have when they sing!



I added the caroling cats digistamp to Sophie on the computer and then printed them out onto the topper together. I coloured them with polychromo pencils on kraft.  I added some Glossy Accents and Stickles as well as a few bits of posca pen. The papers are all from the stash. Font is Candy Buzz BTN.

Here is a bit of  a close up of the kitties! 




I haven't released them as a digistamp yet, but you can buy super Caroling Sophie in the LBB Shop Now!



5 comments:

  1. ohhhh! I adore this card!
    no I love it!
    its gorgeous!
    love those cute kitties!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all....HAHAHAHAHA...LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! That is all! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is insanely amazing ... I love love love the images and your coloring! I would love to see some video of your coloring! :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah Spotted my crimbo card love it brilliant verse to xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you add a kitting texture to the fabric. :D

    ReplyDelete