Friday, September 14, 2018

Welcome to the hop!

Hi everyone! Welcome to the Witt & Sass & Beth Duff Designs Blog Hop

***Firstly I have everything crossed that all my friends being effected by Hurricane Florence are ok. I made this weather related card along time before anything about the hurricane appeared on UK news outlets so it wasn't intended to relate to real world events in any way!***

Forces have united to bring you a load of DT inspo projects using two recent release stamps sets, Fabulously Gobsmacked from Witt and Sass and Beth Duff Designs Adventures Abroad - London! (The London Set will be released on the 21st Sept, you can see it here in the W&S Facebook Group Hop Post til then.)

Here is my Shaker Card using the building and vehicles from BDD London Set and "Bloody Brilliant" from the W&S Set.  ( I added my own bit about the rain in Candy Square BTN.) I also coloured a bus in dark grey and lobbed off the top to make a taxi! And Tower Bridge has been converted to the Houses of Parliment, with a bit of snipping!

I tried a different method for the shaker rather than foam pads but went a bit cray with the sequins and now London has serious flooding issues, oops!  I thought adding rain to proceedings would make it more English! Brads and Baker Twine from the stash. Image coloured with copics. Background coloured with distress inks. Paper from Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid.

Also once you have completed the hop, make sure you go to look at the stamp sets, pick your fav sentiment from either and leave a comment on either the W&S Facebook Page, or the Beth Duff Designs Facebook Page. (Comment on either, it's fine!)

Carry on with the hop using the links below!
You Are Here: Annabel :You Are Here

5 comments:

  1. Wishing you all well.
    You really couldn't of put a better sentiment on your card lol. Love it. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you put a scene under a shaker! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete