Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Planner card!

My friend asked me to make a card for her incredibly busy Mother! Her diary is always chocker. Telling her to slow down and take it easy on her birthday is very ironic! 
I replicated a hypothetical week in her diary and made that into the topper for my card. (I have removed a few of the more personal details if you spot a weird gap!)


I designed the diary in Paint Shop Pro on the computer and then printed it out for the card. I used a free diary template as my project base.
I layered a couple of pages behind and raised the topper with some 3D foam at the edges to give it the dimension of an open book. 


Popped some ribbon in the middle as a "book mark".
Printed some sentiments out too using October Twilight Font.
Found a new pen in an online shop and printed out the picture of it to add as an embellishment.
The stars are from Paperchase and I added some glitter to them.

2 comments: