Friday, October 18, 2019

Felt Elephant!

Good Afternoon from the blog! A second post for today using the Elephant from Dr.Digi's House of Stamps Cuddly Critters!

I really love how he came out! I think he shows some evidence of improved skills, but not many! His ears are really fluffy, and not much like real elephant ears for sure, lol!



Here is the digistamp in the shop that I used as my pattern -


I did a lot more shadowing on this critter to try and keep some of the details from the original stamp, do you think it makes him look more cartoony? The original base shape I made for him was very comical, adding the details fixed the problem I hope ;)


This Elephant is one of a host of critter stamps at Dr.Digi's. Please visit this link to see all of the family and if you fancy a real bargain, why not head to the shop and get the full set? (That's £15 for £28's worth of stamps!)

Thanks for coming to the blog even though there wasn't any colouring to look at! Thought it would be nice to try something new this October (Work commitments haven't allowed for much crafting time) and I hope you enjoyed it.

Here are links to all the critters I have made so far -



P.s. the book in the first picture is from my vintage book stash and it is called " The  Big Book of the Zoo" (1930) and was published by Clay and Sons.

2 comments:

  1. This elephant is adorable, I love the big ears! I used one of your cute images on my post today :)
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete