Friday, October 04, 2019

Felt Walrus!

Back again today with another felted Cuddly Critter from Dr.Digi's House of Stamps!

This is the Walrus! Again I used the digistamp like a pattern to make the 3D Walrus. I aimed to get him exactly like the stamp, but couldn't resist giving him some floofy whiskers!



Here is the digistamp in the shop - 

I start by using core wool to build the basic body shape, and when it's mostly right I add on the coloured wool and details.

I get my felt from FuzzyWuzzie Craft & Supplies Online and Ewe & Ply in Shrewsbury.



Think this one is my fav! Feel like he might need his own beachy setting on a long term basis! lol.

This walrus is one of a host of critter stamps at Dr.Digi's. Please visit this link to see all of the family and if you fancy a real bargain, why not head to the shop and get the full set? (That's £15 for £28's worth of stamps!)

More to come in a fortnight when I will be back with a Dr.Digi DT friday felting.




3 comments:

  1. another one awesome felt creation!
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazing soft toy well done Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's just fantastic! He's adorable! :o)

    ReplyDelete