Friday, October 18, 2019

Felt Panda!

Happy to be here to share some more of my 3D felt creations based on Dr.Digi's Cuddly Critter Stamps!

This is the Panda!


I have to start by admitting this panda is a lot smaller than my other felt critters, I don't seem to be in control of what size things come out!  He has defo made me want to have a go at making some more bears!

Here is the digi I used in the shop -


Had to learn lots making this bear, unlike my other critters he doesn't have any shadow work, it was super hard to keep the black and white crisp so I decided to leave him just like that.



This Panda is one of a host of critter stamps at Dr.Digi's. Please visit this link to see all of the family and if you fancy a real bargain, why not head to the shop and get the full set? (That's £15 for £28's worth of stamps!)

Thanks again for coming to look at something a bit different! I have one more to share with you this afternoon and then perhaps normal non-felt service will resume, lol! :)





4 comments:

  1. These soft toys are wonderful Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear
    This panda is wonderful and i even liked the pig who looked really cute.would love to know the steps of how you put it together. I am your new follower. will visit your blog at leisure to spend some time looking and appreciating what you do.Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Surekha, Thank you for you kind comment. Because I am such a novice, I haven't got passed the trial and error method of felting yet, so couldn't really do a tutorial. I would be happy to try and do one at a future time though, when I feel more confident that I could guide someone else to make something. I can say that I make them all in core first and add the colour afterwards, but that's only because it's the only way I know how to do it, lol! Thank you.

      Delete