Thursday, April 09, 2009

Georgia is nine


Georgia is nine
Originally uploaded by Eekers!
Commissioned Card for Georgia :) Purchased a few bits of the new "Smirk" range that seems to have appeared in the shops now. I like the stamps with little girls and their pets and particularly love the ribbons they have bought out to match everything.

Doodling directly onto your card seems to be a bit of a craze right now so I had a go at that too, with my sharpie pen I think.

Ingredients: A5 blank, covered in backing paper, then chalked and hairsprayed. Mat/Layered Smirk stamp (coloured in with whisper pens), Ribbon tied around card. Sharpie marker to doodle on the corners and write "today", and the "georgia" I drew, cut out and then chalked the bottom of each letter. Added some bling to "9".

No comments:

Post a Comment