Friday, September 11, 2015

Autumnal Anniversary

Taking Inspiration from the Challenge on Our Crafty Corner this week and made a couple of anniversary cards. Will have to post the other one when the event has passed but think I can get away with showing this one straight away!

So using an autumnal palette - Distress Inks - Squeezed Lemon, Ripe Persimmon and Spiced Marmalade, I washed over a white embossed doily pattern, stamped directly onto the cardstock. I also coloured heat embossed bunting ( some with initials) to add to the top corner. And then coloured in the owls with copics to match the colour scheme.


The owls are Bobunny Love Birds (SLB887) and I added them a branch to sit on.
The banners are all from a set of stamps called "Happy Day Clear Stamps" that were recently free on one of the craft mags.(Which one?? I can't remember...)
The Doily stamp is from the Papermania Urban Stamps collection.
The Alphabet Set I used for the letters is from Studio G, set VS4191

Card entered into : http://our-crafty-corner.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/challenge-1.html

2 comments:

  1. Love the effects with the ink and doily pattern And those autumnal (my favourite word) colours. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, the colours are so pretty and those little owls total cuteness. Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Corner. Helen DT xx

    ReplyDelete