Tuesday, March 06, 2018

Little Miss Muffet Tuesday going down like a lead balloon?

It's that time again! And before I start -

Thanks very much for having me as a guest at Little Miss Muffet Stamps! Gorgeous range of digis and such a lovely friendly design team and community! It has been a real pleasure to work with you all.

Here is my final project for Little Miss Muffet Stamps and this superb image is called "Feline Lead Balloon" and it makes me feel a bit on edge waiting for the pop!



Loved colouring this, worked really hard on trying to get a smooth blend on the balloon and resisted adding glossy accents to it so had to create the light and shine using just the pencils. Coloured the kitty using my normal technique for colouring fur with polychromo pencils on kraft card.



Here is a link to the digi in the shop!


I removed the sentiment that comes with the image and replaced it with something more birthday related. Fonts are Concurso Modern and DK Rosy Lee. The background paper is a freebie from Making Cards Magazine and I added purple sequins from the stash.


Although I left the balloon bare I did add glossy accents to his eyes, nose and nails. Spent a lot of time wondering if I need to add some kind of shadow for his fourth limb but in the end decided it was prolly obscured by the front leg.  A bit of a cheat maybe? :)

Loved colouring this up. Another super digi from LMMS! Would you like to see more and perhaps win some? Then check out the link below to visit the challenge blog!






5 comments:

  1. ACK!! It's gonna blow!!! hahaha I've got my ears covered! ;o)
    Your colouring is absolutely fantastic! That balloon looks so real and dimensional. I LOVE it...cat and all! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card!
    its super cute!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to see your GDT position is over so quickly. You do amazing work. Love the textures you achieve with your gorgeous coloring. :) Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring always blows my mind (pun intended).

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOw just holding my ears waiting for that balloon to pop!!! Pawsome x

    ReplyDelete