Thursday, March 08, 2018

Sweet Dreams

(Cross post to LBB Blog!) Always love it when it's the 8th of the month and I can share by Little Blue Button DT pick with you! This beautiful digistamp is called Sweet Dreams!


I know this digi would be awesome for baby-congrats cards and young birthday cards but I also wanted to pair it up with a warm yet enduring proverb! It's such a sweet image!


I coloured her up with polychromos, some posca pen, some glossy accents and some stickles. It doesn't need to be limited to pinks but I thought with the gold it would add to the warmth!


Background paper from the stash. Font is East Coast Stationery. Bling from Shimelle.

Here she is in the shop if you would like to see her in digi format before I went mad with my crayoning lol! So looking forward to trying this out again in cool blues!



Why not join us on facebook and see some more of the fab LBB stamps and the design team projects?


3 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the moon craters and I spot some sparkly bits to . Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Annabel. The image is adorable and your coloring is off the charts. Love that sentiment too. Total awesomeness.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete