Tuesday, March 13, 2018

It's no longer LMMS Tuesday but....

... as I was lucky enough to get included in the New Release Mail Shot when I was a Guest DT member I couldn't resist sharing these two with you!!



I wanted to use a peruvian inspired colour palette for the fabrics and also the challenge of doing a spotty llama and a brown alpaca.  My default go to colour choices were abandoned for something less safe! And, I think it works ok?


When I mounted the card I thought the pair were disapearing into all that brown, so I cut them out and 3D foam mounted them to a topper to make them stand out.


Fonts are: DK Rosylee and Freehand 591 BT. I added stickles to the pom-poms for a bit of sparkle.

Thanks for this awesome bonus image LMMS, really enjoyed giving myself a challenge and colouring these two!


3 comments:

  1. so great card!
    love lamas!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Excellent texture and I even love how you did the blankets. Truly amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fluffy and fuzzy effect looks fabby dooo x

    ReplyDelete