Monday, April 01, 2019

Do you like Black and White Movies?

Hi again! Back with another delicious digi from Sweet Escape Digis, this is Audrey! She is one of the free digistamps you can select when you make a purchase in the Sweet Escape Etsy Shop. 

**** Special Offer Alert!*****
You can currently buy 4 digistamps for $6 in the Sweet Escape Shop! Also you can get a free digi for every digistamp you buy, so that's $6 for 4 paid for stamps & 4 freebies = 8 stamps!!! I suggest you pop to the Sweet Escape Digi Facebook Page to see the current options for free digistamps. Also make sure to message seller,  when you buy your 4 digis, with which freebies you are after. Audrey could be one of your choices!

Please click on the picture to see a larger version with less blur! :)

I had a go at something different, never tried doing monochrome colouring on kraft card (I think??) and it was quite a challenge! Obviously now I really want to have another go but in colour!

Here is the digistamp that I used so you can see how beautifully she's drawn.


And here is a close up of my version of her!


I made my own striped black and silver kraft cardstock because I couldn't find anything in the stash that matched the general aesthetic of the topper.  The font is Little Lord Fontleroy and it's a real quote from Audrey Hepburn. Added some mixed bling to finish.


What do you think? Does it tempt you to have a go at monochrome? It was hard work, but really interesting to do! If you would like to pop to the Sweet Escape Shop and see what other stamps might look great in monochrome please click the link below. Remember there's an offer on!




1 comment: