Friday, April 19, 2019

Pottering about.

Good Morning on a very sunny (at least in Shropshire) morning! This Dr.Digi DT Session I made a card for my Konmari buddy that I hope will make her laugh using Pansy Potter.
  

We have been on our konmari journeys for quite a while and have been offering each other encouragement along the way. You wouldn't be able to tell from my house that I've been doing it but my friend has even made progress in her craft room, lol! I thought the Pansy digi would go nicely with the sentiment!

Here is what she looks like before I coloured her in:


And here is my version -


I used polychromo pencils and white posca pen.



Gems and background paper are from the stash. Decided not to add sparkle or glossy accents as there was so much going on already with the colouring.


Thanks for joining me today on the blog. Hope Pansy made you smile! If you would like to see more of Dr. Digi's fun images please click the shop badge below.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and a funny sentiment! Your coloring is fabulous as always!
    Xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete