Friday, April 05, 2019

Hilda and Hercules

Very happy to be here with a new Dr.Digi DT card! And also happy that it's friday! This is Hilda and Hercules.


I had a real blast colouring this one up, she is a joy to add detail too and he is a fabulously hairy beast! As normal this is polychromo pencils and white posca pen.
I would like to blame Amy Young for making me think I need to add in a bit of a background sometimes, hers are always a-ma-zing, but I just went for a bit of fence, lol!
Here is the original digistamp -


And here is my version (Click on it for a bigger and sharper image!) -


I added the snarky greeting for my Mum who is always asking me if she's shrinking. Even tho I am a very kind child (cough) I do have to say "yes".... shes not quite shorter than her dog yet tho, nor does she has a blue rinse! (Font is Scooby Doo.)


Background paper is ancient and from the stash, it goes a bit better with the card in real life, I promise. Bling also from the stash. 


Thanks very much for joining me today. Hope you have a lovely weekend. And if you are feeling spendy why not pop for a mooch in the Dr.Digi shop?




1 comment: