Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Pray

Popping in with a beautiful digi from Sweet Escape Digis. This digi is called "Pray".

***Always remember to pop to the Sweet Escape Digis Facebook Page to check their latest offer! Currently it's a fab freebie digi with purchase!  But if you're reading this later on, pop to the FB page to get deets of the current offer! ***


I thought she would be perfect on a "Thinking of you" card so added that sentiment to her using the computer before printing out the topper. (Font is October Twilight)

Here is the digi in the shop: (I printed her out a little paler so the lines wouldn't be as dark when I coloured her.)


And here is a close up of my verion:



When I had finished colouring her with my polychromo pencils I added in a bit of extra detail using a white posca pen, and some stickles to the stars.


I mounted her onto my card base with 3D foam tape and using a backing paper from Making Crafts Magazine.


I quite like to have a more cheerful "thinking of you" card in stock, because I don't use them just for sympathy card occasions.

Thanks for joining me today. Please pop to the Sweet Escape Digis Shop and check out their beautiful stamps, cos I am a naughty enabler :) Remember to get details of the latest offer from their facebook page.








3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring Annabel!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! She's absolutely STUNNING, my friend! I LOVE this one...even the name of it! It's just fabulous...and I don't even need to mention the colour of her hair, do I? lol Your colouring skills are so incredible! Just...WOW! :o)

    ReplyDelete