Tuesday, April 09, 2019

Radley

Hi everyone, just found some pics of this card I made last month and decided to add a quick blog post about it! This was a commissioned card for someone who likes Radley bags.


I went online to the Radley Collectors website and chose this signature bag from 2005 to make into a paper pieced picture for the card. I think it was one of my fav designs when I wished I could have one! I have cheaper tastes these days, and spend all my spare cash on polychromo pencils and pencil sharpeners, lol.


I've made a lot of handbag shaped cards in my crafty past but these days think this very simple rectangle with a handle prolly works just as well as all the complicated ways I've tried before.


Used lots of different papers from the stash and it didn't really come together until I added all the faux stitching. I just did it by hand in the end with a black pen. I cheated with the tag and just printed out a photo of a real one and cut it out! Customer was pleased with it.



2 comments: