Friday, December 27, 2019

The final panda of 2019

Hi again friends! I hope you have had a lovely festive period (if you celebrate it) and are looking forward to 2020? This is probably my final card and post for 2019 and I'm happy to be sharing the Cuddly Critters Panda from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps. I have added a speech bubble and he is saying "Hello!"


I don't know if you remember but I felted him earlier in the year and was quite looking forward to colouring him too!

Just an important bit of shopping enabler info, the Cuddly Critters Panda is also part of a bargain buy Cuddly Critters Set and it's a massive saving if you do fancy it. Just saying ;)

Here is the digi I used -


And here is my version of that digi -


I had a fair few disasters with him, colouring did not go smoothly! But I'm hoping they are not too noticeable!? Sometimes crafting can be a bit testing can't it? lol.


I printed out the topper on the computer, combining the digi with a silhouette of some bamboo and a speech bubble saying "hello". Does you smart phone do that thing where you can hold it over text and it converts it to your own language? I am still completely gobsmacked by it every time I do it! 


I coloured him up with polychromo pencils as usual and some white posca pen for the highlights in his eyes and on his nose. Background paper is from Making Cards Magazine.

Thanks for joining me today, and perhaps joining me throughout 2019. Hopefully see you in the New Year!



3 comments:

  1. It is fantastic as always brilliant colouring Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. ITs amazing card!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic fur details on this one and the pig too. Always love the details and way you bring these images to life. :D

    ReplyDelete