Monday, March 27, 2017

Bunch of Birds

I felt really sad that A Day for Daisies and Sami Stamps have stopped sponsoring challenges. They have beautiful images and they are a pleasure to colour. I decided to buy the one I was hoping for for the next challenge, called Bunch of Birds. I made two layouts with it, one for a commissioned birthday card and one for a Mother's Day card.


They are coloured with, as normal, polychromo pencils on Kendal Buff Card.


Font is East Coast Stationery. Background papers from stash. Glossy Accents and Bling to finish.

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! Just gorgeous, Annabel! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring as always Annabel! and your cards are so beautiful!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, lovely colours. It is sad their images are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  4. just wow here, the birdies feathers are so alive and so well colouring, just wow. Love this card, the receiver will love this one, I know I would :) lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete