Friday, August 24, 2018

Halloween & Cats!

Back to my normal friday Dr. Digi slot and a bit more Halloween spookiness for you, this time with The WereKitty!


I love this chap and had a great time colouring him up! I also added a Dr.Digi moon behind him as he was a Were-creature, it seemed important. (I actually stole the moon from another digi, but as Dr.Digi does do a very nice moon, I shall link to it here.)


The sentiment is from the Dr.Digi's Halloween Sentiment Sheet, the purrfect match! Just used a plain grey paper from the stash for the background plus a giant purple pearl as the bling.


Really happy with his eyes and head, struggled hard to get the rest to match and I am still toying with the idea to add some whiskers! You know, when you finish a picture, it can be those final tweaks that ruin it? Yes, that!


Had fun, as normal with Dr.Digi Stamps! Here is the original in case you want to see what the stamp looks like - 


I love a bit of Halloween colouring to do, great excuse to use purple, orange and green too! Another spooky make will be coming next Dr.Digi friday!





2 comments: