Wednesday, August 01, 2018

Tenderness!

Hi everyone! This is my project featuring one of the new release digistamps from Little Blue Button Stamps. She is called Tenderness!


I coloured her with polychromos as normal, and tried to create a more animalistic look, like she might be part stag, part human; so I added some hair around her face and blended it into her hairline.


The digistamp has a very pretty set of flowers around her shoulders, but I really wanted to make a 3D flowery bower so I only simply shaded that part of the digi, incase any was visible through the feathers and flowers. Flowers are from Wild Orchid (Reopening very soon) and the other elements were from the stash.


As you can tell I really enjoyed doing her hair, an excellent digi to practice hair effects on! I decided to simply shape the corners and mount her on some wood effect paper from Joy - Tough Textures Paper Bloc. (12x12)

Thanks for reading this far! If you would like to see more projects by the design team and keep up to date with new offers why not join the LBB Facebook group?


2 comments:

  1. What is the brand of kraft paper you use with your pencils? Lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete