Thursday, August 02, 2018

The Vikings are coming!

Quick hide your gold and lock up your daughters the Dr.Digi Vikings are coming! As there is a week long event with Dr.Digi's House of Stamps on the Kit and Clowder Facebook page, with a general theme of Boys vs Girls, I thought I would whip up a card using a very strong female character ready for battle!  If you would like to take part in the event on Kit and Clowder, and win some stamps, you can use the two links here and here join in.


I have combo'd two digistamps to make this card. One is called Brünnhilde and the other is called Land ho! I just printed them out on the same piece of kraft card stock with a slight over lap, and sketched in a bit of scenery to unite them. Image is coloured with polychromo pencils

I don't know why the lighting was completely different on this pic, why does that happen! doh!

I used a bit of a Viking birthday song for my sentiment. The font is Treasure Map Deadhand. The paper was a freebie set from Craftseller magazine called Cocktail Party. I know, not the most appropriate name to match my vikings, lol.


I added in a few Viking patterns to the armour and weapons and generally enjoyed myself whilst I coloured them up! Good luck if you take part in the giveaway on Kit and Clowder and I hope you can join us in the Dr.Digi facebook group for inspo posts all this week!


1 comment: