Wednesday, August 01, 2018

Chubby Unicorn Citrus Styley

Third card from the new Chubby Unicorn Stamp Set by Witt & Sass. I had tonnes of ideas for this stamp set, I didn't run out of ideas, just time! For this one I was inspired by citrus colours.


As I mentioned yesterday, there are some Witt & Sass card making challenges, to inspire your makes. Remember if you take part in a challenge to tag your picture with "#wscardchallenge." I was inspired by the challenge:Yellow & Green, Sparkle and Flowers.


For this card I used the Greeting and Chubby from the Unicorn Set. I used a glittery yellow background paper from the stash and some papers from Craft Sensations Summer Fruits 6x6 (Which I purchased at The Range) to use through the round windows. The topper is 3D foam mounted onto the base, so the windows are open showing the paper on the lower card level. 


I added some little citrus coloured flowers from Wild Orchid. (Wild Orchid online shop is reopening on the 1st August apparently, with new owners.)

If you want to see what other cards are involved in the challenge, why not hunt for #wscardchallenge on Instagram? Click the link below.




1 comment: