Thursday, August 16, 2018

Vlad loves pumpkins!

Due to being a #badhuman I missed my Friday Dr. Digi posting slot so I'm rescheduling the post for today!

Here is the delightfully horrifying Vlad and his impressive Scary Pumpkin! Both are digistamps from Dr.Digi, as is the sentiment that I have picked from the Halloween sentiment sheet.


As normal I coloured him with polychromos on kraft. The background paper is from the Dr. Digis Skull N Bones paper set.


I added some white posca pen highlights, an extra pumpkin in the background and some spiders to the sentiment. 

Here is a close up of him and here is the actual digi. 

Loved colouring these chaps up, am happily in the mood for Halloween at the moment so expect more soon. 


If you'd like to see the other awesome Halloween images from Dr. Digis, click the logo below. 



2 comments:

  1. The details you add are amazing! I love those pumpkins - they crack me up. LOL

    ReplyDelete