Friday, October 05, 2018

Knitting!

Back with a quick alert post! Just want to let you know that if you were keen to find out about how I create my knitting texture I now have added a free photo demo of what I do to my Tutorials (link above). But here is also a direct link to it : HERE


I have also made a new digi (for sale at a special low price) for you to practice on if you don't already have a suitable stamp. She is called Knitted Kitty. And she is the same special price even if you don't want to do the knitted texture thing so here is a direct link to her in the shop: HERE


If you want to have a go at following the technique and encounter any problems I am always happy to discuss colouring, so pop me a msg or email, or comment on this post! I am also going to add a couple of new photos where I think a better photo would be in order, so all your feedback is appreciated, I'd like to act on your suggestions. I enjoyed doing this demo, so I hope you do too.


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I will check it out! I love your cards and admire your work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its amazing!
    thanks for tutorail!

    ReplyDelete