Friday, October 19, 2018

Cheeky Devil!

Hello again on a rather chilly Dr.Digi DT friday! Today I have a new release stamp to share called Cheeky Devil


As normal, this is polychromo pencils on kraft card. The backing paper is also from Dr.Digi's and is from the paper set "Spells". (The paper sets are really good value at only a £1 and they are sized to fit onto normal A4 paper already.)


The wording is partly my own using Viner hand ITC font, and the "Halloween"is from the Dr.Digi's Halloween Sentiment Set.


Tried quite a few new things out with this digi and pushed myself to use some different colour schemes and textures. Couldn't resist a bit of plaid though, it's like I'm addicted, lol! Ending on a close up today!  Please head to the Dr.Digi's Facebook Page for more fab work by the Dr.Digi DT!





2 comments:

  1. I love this such a magical image, loving the colours you have used on him too, hugs Pops x
    cards by pops

    ReplyDelete