Tuesday, October 30, 2018

I have started on Christmas.

It's not even that early to start is it? I know several people who have already finished their Christmas Makes! Already! But, here I am, still on my first few and I decided to use the Layered Stencil "Plaid" from Witt and Sass to make a feature background for a christmas card.


I used the stencil and distress inks to begin with and then used some texture paste through the stencil afterwards. 


I added some ribbon (freebies from Making Cards Magazine), red rosette (From Helen) and Jolee gingerbread stickers also from Helen (I think she may have had them in her stash for a while!)


I printed out a greeting on the PC in Bernadette Rough and added with 3D Foam. Done!
Thanks for joining me today! I've another Christmas Make using the Plaid Stencil scheduled for Thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment