Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to you! 

I have snuck in an extra Dr.Digi's Project so I can wish you a Happy Halloween on the right day! Here is "Spells for Beginners" and yes, I went rainbow! lol.


You might recognize this wizard from my post last friday! This time tho, he is rocking his knitted outfit instead. If you are interested in having a go at this knitted texture yourself, please pop and look at my demo for it!


It's all polychromo except for the odd posca pen glint. I added some glossy accents to his orb but tbh it looked better before, lol! Really enjoyed doing this in polychromos, rainbow knitting does take quite a while, but I wasn't bothered about how long it took this time. I also had a go at snakeskin boots, more practice required for sure!


Greeting is part made by me on the PC and part of one of the sentiments from the The Dr.Digi Halloween Sentiment Set.

If you would like to see more cool images from Dr.Digi, why not pop to the facebook group and do some serious scrolling?



1 comment: