Thursday, October 11, 2018

Zombie Hugs

I thought I would make a bit of a CAS card for my second Witt & Sass slot this week. I have used the bloody pools, arms and a fab sentiment from the new Zombie Pets Set!


I created it twice in case I messed up the copic colouring, but as it was so nice to colour, and the colouring went quite well, I ended up making two! I rounded off the corners and mounted the toppers on backing papers from the Chalk Studio Basics 6x6 from My Mind's Eye.


I also added a spot of bling with some "Fun Fair" enamel dots from Trimcraft. Some of my creepy props may have been harmed in the making of this photoshoot due to me eating them, lol. 


Nice to have a stamp set than gives you ideas for something simple and effective to make, that's also pretty speedy! Hope it inspires you too!


1 comment: