Thursday, October 25, 2018

More Magical Collab!

Hope you are enjoying the Magical Friendship Week and have managed to take part in some of the fun and festivities?! Pop by the Witt & Sass Facebook Page to get up-to-date details of what's going on!


Here is part two of my collaboration bookmark set using the Magical Creatures and Magical Accessories Stamp Sets from Witt and Sass with the Masters of Magic Stamp Set from Kindred Stamps. 


I created the backgrounds using distress oxides, water and stencils also from Witt & Sass, the Layered Leaf Stencil and the Layered Dots Stencil. Once again "Make your own Magic" is a sentiment on the Kindred Stamps Set and I added "Read a Book" to it.


I coloured all the other elements with copic pens and a white posca pen. Behind each sentiment is a hidden secret magical quote!

And now I can also share with you some photos of the full set! I love how they look together! 




Thanks for popping to the blog! I hope you like this foray into bookmarks! I did :D And hope you enjoyed a collaboration between two fab stamp companies too!

1 comment:

  1. Love these!
    I always admire to your coloring skills.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete