Monday, July 16, 2018

Tropical Fish

Another Commissioned card for Father's Day with a tropical fish theme. I made the background using Distress Oxides, flicked with water. Then stamped the elements directly on to it. I then re-stamped the fish and snails onto white paper and coloured them with my Zig Watercolour pens. Then fussy cut them out and attached them on to the card.

I know if you are a fish head, you might be bothered about this guppy and betta living together, but it's ok, they worked out their differences and are now firm friends. :D



Distress Oxides: Mermaid Lagoon and Cracked Pistachio. ( I think!)
Snails are from Sheena Douglass A Little Bit Scenic - SeaShells SD-LBS-SHELL
Betta is from Sea Creatures 2 (UM-L4) Designs by Ryn
Guppy, Plants and Bubbles are from Sheena Douglass A Little Bit Scenic - Underwater Angels SD-LBS-ANGELS
Fonts are Just the Way You Are and Hermes Manero.

I popped some glossy accents onto the bubbles because I couldn't resist and some tiny spots of white posca pens onto the bubbles and seaweed to add dimension.


1 comment: