Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Baby Shower!

Love this super cute stamp set from Mama Elephant - Fly with me!


I was trying to make a pink and blue pastel baby shower card but all the colours came out much stronger than intended, lol!


I created a background with distress oxides and then made my own raindrop stencil and added texture with some glittery paste.


I coloured the stamps with copics and cut them out. I believe this stamp set has a matching set of dies tho, if you are tempted? I attached them to the card with 3D foam.


I added some diecut clouds (from Joy, might be my most used die set?) and a piece of vellum with my text on. Font is Breamcatcher. I buy printable vellum especially for this, now I know it exists! I have been wondering why I can't print on normal vellum for years, doh! :D



3 comments:

  1. Super cute card Annabel! I love the glittery raindrops too!
    xoxo olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet, love all the flying elephants!
    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete