Thursday, February 13, 2020

Invading Pandas

(Catchupmaggedon post again) On the theme of Pandas (see yesterdays post) I remembered I also used the Little Panda Agenda Stamps from Mama Elephant for a Get Well Soon Card.


I really enjoyed an excuse to finally use some of my oriental stash. I bought a lot of it when I first started to craft but I found only crafters really liked it as an aesthetic and no-one ever commissioned a card where it would be suitable to use it. I have tonnes of lovely origami papers, the dark background paper is one from my stash.

I've used this layout before with vastly different colours and a normal bunting die over the left corner. To replace the bunting element, I wanted to make a more lanternish look, with the little pandas inside. The pandas were coloured with copics.


On a second card I also tried a way of linking the panda bunting/lanterns with just hessian string because I wasn't sure how well the golden rope and bling worked on my first card. I preferred the second version.


The sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts called Messages with Flourish. Used some fancy edged scissors for the wobbly bits, lol.

If you're feeling a bit cruddy today, I hope you feel better soon too!

1 comment: