Saturday, February 15, 2020

Absent purpose.

(Catchupmaggedon Post) So because I had all my oriental papers out to make the Get Well Soon Panda card, I thought I might make something fun using stuff that took my fancy from the stash. 


A quick disclaimer, it's not quite finished, I left off any wording so I could alter it to fit the purpose it was needed for. I think it would make a nice wedding card but could be just as nice for a birthday etc.

One of my friends gifted me these beautiful paper-cut animals on the thinnest of tissue papers. I have wanted to include them in a project for a long time. I think the paper set I used to compliment them is from Dovecraft, not completely sure though, it's an old 8x8 pad from the stash.


I think this is called a "book fold" card - I bought some blanks along time ago for it. Apart from needing a lot of matting and layering I think it's a lovely fold to use. Especially if you have a pair of images to use on the panels in the centre. It folds very flat for posting too.


Included a picture so you can see a bit more of the mechanics. Now I just need someone to send it too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment