Thursday, February 06, 2020

Watercolour Seahorse

(Catchupmageddon Post). Another chance to play around with my Gansai Tambi Watercolours but this time I was trying to paint some seahorses and an underwater scene!


I had several attempts at each part of this scene, background, seahorse 1 & 2 and the shell. I then selected the best of them to fussy cut and create the card.


Because this was a 30th  Anniversary card I added a pearl to the shell. I tried attaching the greeting using staples, I love how it looks when other people do it but I'm not sure it looked great with this card. Font is Coneria Script.

I wasn't happy with this card but didn't really know what was wrong or how to fix it at the time. Now I look at it and see lots of ways to improve it, hindsight is a great thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment