Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Bamboo!

(Yet Another Catchupmageddon Post) Hi again folks!  A quick post today sharing a couple of panda cards with you! I love all the Agenda Stamp Sets from Mama Elephant and I can never resist a panda! One of my fav sets from last year is the Little Panda Agenda set! 


I saw these bamboo straws in The Range and knew immediately I wanted to use them on a card! I have a really old die and stamp set from Sizzix & Hero Arts (which were a series called Framelits) and this stamp is from the Fern Set. I always think it looks pretty bamboo like!


So I printed out a topper that had the sentiment and the swirly line on. I then stamped onto that line three Pandas. I coloured the pandas with copics. I then stamped the "fern" in distress oxide and used the die in the set to cut it out and then added it to the topper. I trimmed the bamboo straws to match the topper height. I added some bling to the corner of the topper I rounded a corner on.

Thanks for joining me on another catch up!

1 comment: