Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Baking with Bears

(Catchupmageddon Post) A couple of cards I made using sets from Lawn Fawn and My Favourite Things. The blue card I made as a commission for someone who loves to bake.


In this card I used two Lawn Fawn sets, Bannerfic and Baked with love. I used a stencil from the stash for the back ground and used blue distress oxides. I then assembled the blue table cloth and the elements on top.


All the stamped elements were coloured with copics and some stickles. Spotted paper & sequins were from the stash. 


I also made another card in pinks! This time I included some little bears from the My Favourite Things Bitty Bears set. Also a stencil for the background, elements coloured with copics (and stickles) and paper and sequins from the stash.


I can't resist adding tiny bears to things, what is wrong with me? lol.

Thanks for joining me on yet another catch up post. Back to card making now, I need to make some fresh new cards!




2 comments: