Saturday, February 01, 2020

Pop-up Minister!

(Catchupmageddon Post). One of my regular customers wanted a pop up box card for her church Minister's 60th Birthday! I had met him a few times and knew where there were a couple of photos of him on the church website, and so created a caricature of him for the pop up!


He is famous for his fabulous waistcoats in all kinds of patterns and colours. I was able to find some photos of his favourites, that he seems to wear most, and added these details to the caricatures.


I altered the facial expression on each mini-minister to add a bit of humour to the box. I printed out 8 mini-ministers and then fussy cut each of them. He does have legs, lol!  I used some sheet music of old school favourite hymns for the backing paper.


I don't know what he thought of it but I was assured he has a very good sense of humour.


As normal the card folded flat for posting and going in the C5 envelope. 

3 comments: