Friday, February 21, 2020

A post from the udder side.

(A little break from Catchupmageddon.) Happy Friday Folks! Back with some Dr.Digi DT action and another Cuddly Critter - Cow!


Yes, I went Friesian! But doing black and white critters has got to be my hardest combo, it's so easy to drag the black back into the white and get weird lines of spots! 

Here is the digi when you download it:


And here is my version coloured in Polychromo pencils: 


I thought I would add her in a few croci-cups (could be a crocus, could be a buttercup, who knows!) to give her a touch of scenery.


Background paper from the stash, bling is Shimelle and font is Scooby Doo.


For info you can get a more instant Cow if you fancy it? This Cuddly Critter Cow also comes in an awesome pre-coloured version.  Also, she comes as part of an amazing money saving Critter Set too!


Thanks for joining me today, hope to see you in the Dr.Digi's facebook group soon!



3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card and love the sentiment Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness that's adorable! Incredible colouring, as always! I love the addition of the pretty YELLOW flowers, and the lovely green grass! Just fabulous! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this si awesome card!
    love it!

    ReplyDelete