Monday, February 03, 2020

Pandaversary

(Catchupmageddon Post). Always love an excuse to use the Little Panda Agenda set from Mama Elephant! Defo one of my fav sets from 2019! ( I got mine from Dies to Die For if you are interested.) 


One of my friends asked me to make a small set of cards to celebrate her 30 year friendaversary with her two besties.


I actually found doing something this CAS, and this clean, pretty difficult! I perhaps had approx ten attempts, even the tiniest smudge looked HUGE on such a CAS card, so had to keep starting again from scratch.


My friend chose some text to print inside the card too. I actually ended up with three of the cards so she could keep one for herself as well. 


Font is Courier New. I heat embossed the pandas using clear embossing powder immediately after stamping. I created a complete layout for the A6 card including the text, so it was a one layer card. (I left a gap for stamping the pandas).

2 comments: